Monday, April 13, 2015

It's Okay

It is okay,
To hold my hand,
To embrace me in your arms,
To kiss me on the forehead.

It is okay,
To walk with just the two of us,
To gaze into each others eyes,
To talk over the phone till late night.

It is okay,
You can touch my hair,
You can pinch my cheeks,
You can do whatever you want.

Nothing is wrong…

The both of us are going to get married anyway.

*                      *                      *

My heart goes to all couples out there that are bound in a relationship other than marriage. As a Muslim at heart, I believe, each and every one of you knew what is right and what is wrong.

But why do you think nothing is wrong with this?

You probably did end up married to each other but remember those sins are still accountable in the Day of Judgement. You possibly did not marry to each other and all that’s left are just memories and regrets. That is haunting you for the rest of your life.

Then you blame the voices in your head, telling you that nothing is wrong. And after a while you believe the words are actually the words of the enemy, alluring you to sin. By just a simple sentence… it is okay.

When it is not.

Then you realize… if you ever realize, you can’t really blame the enemy… because you are the one who let him penetrate you. You are the one who let him win.

- Miss P -


No comments:

Post a Comment