Friday, April 10, 2015

In A Rush

Last week, my Aussie-mates planned to have breakfast together on next Thursday, which is yesterday. I did not forget our plan but I was not fit to drive on that day. Because long story short, I injured my back and left leg. The pain is super-excruciating and I’m not kidding.

Yesterday morning, while I was wallowing in bed, I texted my mates on our whatsApp group telling them that I would not be able to come. Being lovely as always, NJ offered to pick me up and she was already on her way. I am about to text her back that “it’s okay! Maybe next time insyaAllah” but then it’s breakfast guys! Food! Plus, it’s been awhile since we last met heeeee.

A bit late to realize, I have to be ready in like less than 30 minutes!
I smelled my hair; I’ll just wash you tomorrow since I just washed you yesterday.
I smelled my ketiak and Maaahhhnn, let’s hit the showers!

Note: I was in a rush guys but I do take showers everyday haha.

It took me about 10 minutes to walk out of the bathroom and checked my phone.

I’m outside *insert smiling with blush emoji* - NJ texted.

GAAAAHHH! 
Okay. Where’s my blouse?! Opened my luggage (I haven’t unpack my things yet) 
and grab any new blouse, cut-off the price tag and swoosh!
Now, pants, pants, pants.
Whoa! Why now leg cramps?! *cries*

Knock! Knock!
“Kaaa! Your friend is here!” Babu yelled.
“Yeah, in a minute!” I said.
Not really.

Wore my hijab in less than 3 minutes and thank Allah for crumpled shawl! I don’t need to iron these materials. Grabbed my purse, kick on my Air-Max and out I go, meeting my Aussie-mates having a loud with laughter breakfast.

It’s been awhile really chatting with these pretty souls. Told them about my injury, they told me about their life. One of my mates, AM noticed my blouse and said it was pretty. I didn’t realize that as I was in a rush this morning. Bought it because it was on Buy 1 Free 1 sale. I would not hesitate to say that this blouse is the free one.

Two hours passed and everyone had to leave. NJ sent me back home and I changed to my comfy clothes. As I hang my pretty blouse on my bathroom rail, I saw this...



YA ALLAH! I WENT OUT WITH THAT ATTACHED ON MY BLOUSE?
MY PRETTY BLOUSE???


I thought it was safe enough to cut the price tag! I was lucky that this was attached on the inside. Phew. Better check properly next time *wipes sweat*

- Miss P -

No comments:

Post a Comment