Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sister's Engagement Night

“So kaka bila lagi?”

“Eeeehhh, kelangkahan dulang ni”

“Balum ada boyfriend? Baik tah mencari”

All questions proposed to me during my sister’s engagement ceremony. My YOUNGEST sister engagement! Yeah, like why am I, the elder sister, am not married yet or engaged yet when my younger sister did?


The obvious answer - I have not encountered my jodoh yet.

The delusional answer – my jodoh is currently preparing a proposal.

The terrible answer – my jodoh is in Korea and he is not aware of my existence.

Well, I think I answered those questions adequately.

Anyways, congratulations lil sis and my future brother-in-law (insyaAllah) on your engagement last night! May Allah ease the process for the both of you to your wedding day! Can’t wait!

My future BIL and My Forever Lil Sis <3

- Miss P -


No comments:

Post a Comment