Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Peppermint Cafe

Went for late lunch with my Calamari ladies yesterday (except JO). The initial plan was just WW and I on a date but ended up bringing FR along. It was always great chatting with these girls but sadly I have to go first to pick up Babu from work.

We had our lunch at Peppermint Café, in Beribi. It was my first time visiting the place and luckily it was past lunchtime, therefore the ambience was not disturbed by crammed place and loud voices.









Ate Beef Steak and Sweet Potatoes - actually I was craving for Mashed Potatoes but they didn’t have them at that moment. Sigh. The steak was medium-well, just how I like it. Drank hot chocolate and why on earth did I drink hot beverage when it’s hot bright sunny day? Period guys.


Overall the place was okay lah, but even though it was past lunchtime, it was difficult to find parking space. It took me about five turns to find one and in the end, I parked at the corner of a junction. Nice.


- Miss P -

No comments:

Post a Comment