Sunday, January 18, 2015

"Obligatory" First Post.

Salam and Hi

Dear people of the Internet.

The people who live in the technology era, where gadgets tend to be smarter than themselves.

I am one of those people. Who aren’t? Well, my Grandmother is the only one I could think of. She hates Internet because it took the liveliness of the real world. But then she asked us to download dramas that she wants to watch and transfer them in her pen drive.

I don’t have any idea where she got that pen drive.

You can call me ‘P’.

I am:
  •   Iron-Man (Fe-Male. You should sense that I am pretty lame).
  •  A Muslim.
  • 24 years old.
  • Bruneian.


I live in:
  • A well built concrete house.
  • A beautiful country named Brunei Darussalam.


I love:
  • My life.
  • My family and friends (uh, cliché but don’t you? I mean you should love your OWN family and friends)
  • To eat all kinds of food.
  • Sleep.
  • Reading.
  • Traveling… and the lists go on and on.

I hate:
  • Flying things except airplanes, kites, and probably Iron Man.
  • Slow Internet connection (welcome to Brunei).
  • Being jobless. Kidding! I enjoy living in the ‘jobless world’ but I think I’ve been here for quite awhile now. (I need money to feed my tummy!)


The reason to start on a blog… I can’t find any amazing reason but I think blogs are cool. I enjoy reading blogs i.e. other people’s life, and I find myself wanting to have one. I realize blogs can be your personal archive, well it depends on what type of entries you are doing but mine would be a personal-my-own-thoughts-and-everyday-random-events kind of entries, so yeah.


Is this post too long for my first entry? Nawwwhh who cares right? I can write 3,000 words post if I want to J

- Miss P -

No comments:

Post a Comment