Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Mr. Toffee, the dUCk Planner 2016.

Quite honestly, I was being skeptical whether to get this planner by a well-known brand in Malaysia or not.

First, because I’m afraid the planner would be over-priced (like their scarves *insert monkey covering his mouth emoticon* heehee). Well I mean, different people prefer different types of scarves right? Duckscarves is not for me, wore it once or twice so far and that is why I don’t think it’s worth the price. Others find it worth it because the style suits them and basically, they can afford them! Haha.

Second, because I usually write for about three to four months and then meeehhh, too lazy to update already. So again, I was thinking should I get this planner or not?

Okay… I bought it. Despite of other hundred reasons I could come up with to restrain myself from buying it. I bought it.

Bought this planner at 2:14AM on the 15th December 2015 and it arrived three days later! (Have to love the service from Fashionvalet guys).

So let me share my first duck planner baby, Mr. Toffee.



Oh the joy of unwrapping. (The planner came with an epic box)


A message from D! (The ambassador of @theduckgroup)


Typical me - flipped straight to my birthday month teehee.


It has vouchers guys! Another reason to go to KL wooohooo!


Even the page/planner mark is unique! 
Totally my first time seeing a bookmark attached to the bottom, cool feature!



Back pocket is included too! 
Useful for those who loves to use other stationery stuff like post-its and whatnot.
Or to keep little snippets of what you find on your 2016 journey.

And not to forget, a few flat-lays will never hurt *wink*






Few other important features would be the hard cover and the paper. The quality is definitely a good one. How do I know? Because I am a sucker for planners, I bought too much than I could write and my all-time favorite is from Kikki.k. Duck planner’s paper is not on the same quality as theirs but it is not bad. I am actually surprised.

Another feature that I forgot to take picture of would be the different task suggested by D for every month. We'll see if I could stick to them! 

If you ask whether you should get one… The answer is yes, given that you are going to use it. If not, then it’s not going to be worth it. Same case as my duckscarves issue boohoo.

The duck planner comes in 4 colours:
  •       Mint – for the elegant socialite.
  •       Blush – for the sweet and happy girl.
  •       Lavender – for the romantic soul.
  •       Toffee – for the cool and effortless.

You can go to Fashionvalet’s website to get them or you can go to their offline store in Bangsar, as well as at my favorite stationery store in Kuala Lumpur, Cziplee. (You can google the locations. Sorry, I am sleepy guys.)

Anyway, I wanted to get the Lavender but nope. I am not romantic! *cries* but since I am self-proclaimed the cool type, I ended up getting Toffee.

Can’t wait to start my journey in 2016 with Mr. Toffee, my boyfriend #sadlifeofmissP. 

Now, off to sleep.

- Miss P -


No comments:

Post a Comment