Sunday, May 17, 2015

That Skeptic Turned 25

What a day.

Tomorrow will be the second day being 25.

The day after tomorrow will be the third day.

And forward.

On… and on…

InsyaAllah…

Until –

 Allah knows when.

The thing about celebrating birthdays, we often wished to live longer and achieve greater goals in life. However, the truth… we are approaching death.

Don’t worry, I was having a blast on my birthday guys! HAHA I would definitely update about my birthday soon insyaAllah. (If I am not too tired because I’m already 25 kan? HA. #thesilverage)

But really, we should think about it – every year we would be looking forward to more years to come, which is good of course as it shows how positive your perspective towards life is, but have you ever – just probably once – realize that we are incapable to escape one truth called death?


It’s just a matter that I ponder upon every year. Not once, not twice but numerous times… Alhamdulillah. And perhaps, you should too.

- Miss P -

No comments:

Post a Comment